Dissertation Project: Showing a little Animation

Another small update as I try to fix some coding issues, also sorry for the lack of music in this video. For whatever reason, my OBS doesn’t want to pick up the sounds the game makes on my home computer.

That aside I’m making tweaks to my Instructions menu, trying to add some length to the gameplay, adding a score/damage tracker and want to add frame animation (Frames are done, just gotta do it) to the enemy with a simple background.

Admittedly I did restart my project and have to backtrack a little with my own code, but it’s getting there. Just a shame I didn’t know how to do all of this right at the start but it’s a learning experience and I will most likely carry on making this after the hand in date anyways.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s