Dissertation Project: Polish 101

Howtoplayscreenshot.png

As the end of this Project comes to a close and the code I’ve tried to botch works less and less I have realized a lot of what this Demonstration of a project has kinda failed to do. I will, in fact, go over this in an “End of Case notes” post so stay tuned for that.

However, I’m still not giving up and trying to give my game as much polish and tweaks as I can before tomorrow 12 pm hand in time. This includes the instructions menu, tweaks to the main menu and how that flows and some more animations. New video to follow very soon.

Unfortunately, the score/damage tracker doesn’t work and I can’t seem to get it to work so it most likely wouldn’t be included in the game and it’s made the demonstration more of a tiny demo even more so than it was set out to be.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s